|Classroom||Age *||Class Size||Teacher||Assistants*||Adult to Child Ratio|
|Infant/Toddler||6 wks-23 mo||7||1||2||1:3|
|2 YO Room||2 years||9||1||2||1:3|
|3 YO Room||3 years||14||1||2||1:4.3|
|4/5 YO Room||4 years||16||1||2||1:5.3|
|Afternoon Pre-K||4 years||16||1||1-2 *||1:5.3*|
* Afternoon Pre-K: This is a pilot program running September to June M-TH, 1:30-4 PM. Once enrollment is determind, we will know the number of assistants and the adult to child ratio.
* Age: CCP follows the Reading Public Schools direction regarding enrollment ages for the classrooms. For example, for a child to be enrolled in the two year old room, they must be two on or before August 31st.
* Assistants: This position may be filled by a parent volunteer or an aide which CCP has on staff.
Enrollment forms are distributed in January to currently enrolled families and must be returned on a designated date. Forms are numbered int he order they are recieved.
To enroll and reserve your child's spot, you must return the application form along with a $75 non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee (one fee per family). Scroll down to "Forms" to find the application.
* Sibling School Day is for younger siblings of enrolled children who need caring for during their parent's volunteer work day. The sibling will enjoy a fun, fully planned out school day taught by the teacher. The fee is $10.
* Kindergarten Helper: We know many of our families have older siblings that may only attend school a half day. If effort to be flexible, they may come with you. The fee is $5.
* Lunch Bunch is available from (October - May) from 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. for all students in the 3-year-old & the morning Pre-K classes. Lunch Bunch sessions will run only if there are 6 or more children signed up for the offered day. There is a $12 fee. Children bring their own fully prepared lunches, no peanuts/tree nuts allowed. Please see the parent handbook for more information.
For more program specifics, please read Our Philosophy in the "About CCP" tab.
Days per week/
|Rate per month|
|2 days/wk for Infant, Toddler, & 2 year old classes||$205/mo - 9.5 months|
|2 days/wk for 3 year old class||$195/mo - 9.5 months|
|3 days/wk for 3 year old & Pre-K classes||$285/mo - 9.5 months|
|4 days/wk for 3 year old & Pre-K classes||$360/mo - 9.5 months|
|5 days/wk for 3 year old & Pre-K classes||$425/mo - 9.5 months|
|4 days/wk afternoon Pre-K class||$405/mo - 9.5 months|
Tuition is paid over a nine and a half month period. Tuition payments are due the first of the month, with the exception of June (half month) tuition which is due July 1st with your child's paperwork.
Tuition is non-refundable once it is due and paid. The full tuition is due for all months including, but not limited to holidays, illness, vacations, inclement weather, partial months, and other planned or unplanned absences. A 30 day notice is required if you plan to withdraw from CCP.
*An Opt-Out option is avalible for a fee of $420 per school year due July 15th. The spots are limited and are assigned on a "first come, first served" basis. For more information, please read our description on the bottom of the "About CCP" tab. Please call Eileen McTaggart, Director, for more information at 781-944-0612.*
Application for the afternoon class:
Application for 2019-2020
Registration Packet for 2019-2020
* All dates and activities subject to change.*
|September||5||Parent Orientation 7 PM|
|6||Meet the Teacher Day - Time TBA via email|
|9 & 10||First Days of School (All parents must view a First Aid video)|
Columbus Day - CCP CLOSED
|30 & 31||All School Aiken Drum/Halloween Celebrations|
|November||5||Election Day - CCP CLOSED|
|11||Veteran's Day - CCP CLOSED|
|25 & 26||All School Thanksgiving Celebrations|
|27 - 29||Thanksgiving Break - CCP CLOSED|
|December||16 & 17||Christmas Celebrations|
|18 - Jan 1||Winter Break - CCP CLOSED|
|20||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - CCP CLOSED|
|February||10 & 11||School Pictures|
|12 & 13||Valentine's Day Celebrations|
|17 21||February Vacation - CCP CLOSED|
Good Friday - CCP CLOSED
|17||Open House/Ice Cream Social - Time TBA|
|20 - 24||April Vacation - CCP CLOSED|
|May||6 & 7||Mother's Day Program with 3 & 4 year-old students|
|25||Memorial Day - CCP CLOSED|
|June||9 & 10||Last days of school|
|11||All School Picnic (Rain date: June 12)|
CCP has an indoor playroom used everyday by all classes. The playroom is equipped with the following:
CCP is celebrating 50 years by installing an outdoor playground and play space. Please click here for more information on how you can help! Thank you!
CCP is a half day program offering classes from September to June for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years.
6 Salem St
Reading, MA 01867
Hours: M-F 9AM-12PM,
September - June
Limited director hours July & August
Follow us on Facebook
Business Manager: Jeanne Spignese
Our teachers are certified by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education Care and participate in ongoing professional development. The faculty is certified in First Aid and CPR.